We welcome children as young as 5 years old to zip with us! Participants under age 10 are required to have an adult zipping with them, and ages 11-18 are welcome to zip without an adult companion, as long as a responsible adult remains on the property for the duration of the tour.
Between 45 and 250 lbs. For safety reasons this is strictly enforced, and all guests will be weighed at check-in. No refunds will be given for failure to meet this requirement.
Everyone must sign a participant form, and liability waiver. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign a participant form. (click here to view/print waiver)
Closed toed shoes are required, and comfortable attire and sunscreen are highly recommended.
Participants must be:
- In moderately good health
- Able to stand on your feet for 2 hours
- Comfortable walking a few hundred yards over moderate terrain
- Able to ascend and descend stairs
Although our tour prides itself on safety standards high above the needed industry standards we still DO NOT allow the following people to participate:
- Pregnant women.
- People who have existing or recurring injuries.
- Those under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgment.
- People with serious physical or mental disorders that would not allow you to complete the physical and mental tasks asked throughout the tour.
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate medical attention.
“What a Great Day! Our family had the best time. You are a great bunch of folks. I really want to thank you for taking such good care of us.”
— Carole, HI